Search This Blog

3.26.2010

Say Hello To MY Little Friends....

For lo these many moons I have been a lone progressive Alaskan voice wailing and gnashing my teeth at all things Murdoch.

Preaching, "don't link to their content" and "starve them out". And now, I have an idea I may have reached 'the promised land'. An updated list of advertisers supporting the Faux Noise machine! Comes in a spanky new facebook flavor, too. Can I get an amen? Bravo and Hallelujah!

Now can I get back to writing about local Alaskan stuff other than Flippy McQuitter?

Yes I CAN! Soon.

-Laz

3 comments:

  1. I believe that you and Gryphen must be twins separated at birth...oh the drama...lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!! I have been salivating for a list like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gryphen and I do sort of look alike. I'm older and slightly uglier. ;)

    ReplyDelete