Search This Blog

11.26.2009

Oh, by the way....

In case you hadn't notice I am on a bit of a writing hiatus from the blog. There are plenty of things to discuss and write about -- but lets face it, I'm a lazy bastard. Lately I've mostly been writing while on facebook because its format lends itself to links and the immediacy of sharing amongst friends. When I get bored with doing that or when some bug flies up my ass again and pisses me off, I'll be back. There are still tons of OMFG things about Alaska to share and write about.

-Laz

2 comments:

  1. ...... and yet, now is the time that all Alaskan bloggers should be vigilant at setting the record straight insofar as Palin's 'book' regarding her achievements in Alaska.

    Pick a subject in her book, do some research on it and point to the rest of the country the discrepancies in her revisionist views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT as an 'opinionist' (yes, I believe I'm making that term up....) as opposed to a journalist I have no ties, no links nor leads to any of the stories happening in Alaska at the moment, only what effects me which is why I've turned my attention on our mayor and city and their crappy snow removal work. Who other than me cares about that? So I spare you the story of me tilting at city hall windmills for now. They're not epic enough.

    There are plenty of other Alaskan progressive blogs that SO have contacts and leads and do break news and act as journalists sometimes, for now, as I recuperate back to full health, I am entertained and amused by them, just as you are... so merely sitting in the cheering section for now.

    -Laz

    ReplyDelete